Betaspring is a mentorship-driven startup accelerator program for technology and design entrepreneurs who are ready to launch a company and change the world. Apply by 6/12 for our fall session, which begins on 8/26.
VP of Marketing, DimensionU
Leading efforts to launch an educational gaming company into the consumer markets targeting tweens/teens and their parents.
Marketing, product and business development executive with 20 years’ experience spearheading marketing and relationship building efforts for successful expansion phase and early stage software, digital and mobile companies. Identify strategic market opportunities to gain market share. Capitalize on market opportunities with marketing programs to drive market visibility, fuel revenues and deliver above average growth in both consumer and business-to-business markets. Strong hands on operational experience in markets requiring transformation. Built high performance teams in multiple functions. Recent success in the Mobile, Social Media, Location, Gaming and eCommerce markets for B2C and B2B customers. Strengths:
• Market Leadership – Tier 1 top 5 vendor at 3 companies, and the successful exit of 2 companies acquired by F500 companies.
• Team Building – realigned the organization at a 100 person high tech firm to drive product innovation, a recurring revenue stream, with 75% YOY growth to $23M & sustaining 35% margin in a market with rapid price erosion.
• Entrepreneur/Innovator – 3M consumers users, supported 15+ enterprise clients and developed a local business and retail advertising product for mobile and location market.
• Marketing Execution – transformed a traditional marketing approach into a digitally integrated demand generation engine at a $200M+ F500 business unit, with a 3X ROI on marketing dollars spent.
• Strategic Partnerships – Negotiated over 200 partner relationships.